We are recruiting Support Workers to assist within our Supported Living Houses.
If you are interested in applying for a role please click here to complete our online application. After you have submitted an application form you will be asked to email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you complete both steps.
Wake In Night Support Worker at Supported Living – 45 hour per week, available full-time or part-time (Ref SWWKNFT/PT)
You will be making a difference every day by supporting people in their own homes to be as independent as possible, by supporting them to :
- carry out daily household chores,
- prepare a shopping list of what they need and help them to do their shopping,
- prepare and cook their own meals
- manage their own finances
- manage their personal hygiene and presentation
- manage their health needs – helping them to book and access medical appointments
- manage their medication – sometimes administering medication
- maintain positive relationships with family and friends
- manage their anxieties and worries
- access community, leisure, social and employment activities
It is important that you are able to follow support plans and procedures to ensure that you are providing the agreed ways of supporting each individual to maintain their health, safety and wellbeing, and completing written reports to record events of the shift and the support you have given
The people you will be supporting have a variety of support needs and it is essential that your first priority in this role is to the people that you are supporting. By developing positive relationships with them you will be in a job that is fun, inspiring and extremely rewarding.
- Day – 4-week rolling rota
- Time – Wake In Nights
- Location – Olton or Castle Bromwich
- Pay – £9.70/hr
- Service Area – Supported Living
- Setting – Supporting one to one or one to three basis